Through My Eyes

Friday, December 02, 2005

Nonsence

Suddenly thought about my exams then all the bad feelings came back. Went to review all the exam papers again(those that i have not torn), and got this feeling that i'm going to fail more papers then i have expected or at least do badly. That's quite sad isn't it. But what to do and who to blame other then myself now. The feeling of doing badly is made worst when i think i can definetely do better then that. I guess the most positive thing i can do now is to put all these behind me and look ahead, but heck, thats difficult to achieve as well...at least thats the case for me, maybe because of my character.
Are my targets to high, or i'm too complacent or i'm just not good enough, i don't know the reason. People keeps telling me that getting a degree is good enough, you don't need to have a 1st class honours etc etc. Although that notion of thiers is not entirely untrue, i still find it rather hard to accept. I always have this belief:"Look higher, land higher".
Other people tells me that:"dun always look @ the bad side of things", but i feel thats particularly hard for me to do as well maybe because of the perssimist in me.

I guess thats it for today, didn't really know how to end the post elegantly(didn't have the quack with words as some of my friends do)
So good bye:)

2 Comments:

  • Hi Yongliang,
    me also suffering from post exam syndrome, some paper do so badly that feel like dieing -_-"..

    But then we still got so many semester to go so lets look on the bright side and do better in the future!
    Adios.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

  • liang, its not just about the grades, its the learning as well, those who score high might understand(or memorise for that matter) the concepts etc better.. but what ppl look for, other than honours degree, is also the ability to work in real life environment and perform to expectations.

    Focus on learning the neccessary skills to support your future work, is that not the essence of studies?

    Think far, look ahead, but take steady steps to reach the destination, late is better then never, everyone wants to get there in style, but we can only try, the results, is a result.. just give our best and let the system judge.. if the system sux, ohh.. then fark e system!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home