Through My Eyes

Friday, August 19, 2005

Appendicitis

Ok, see my post title???? A-PPEN-DI-CI-TIS. If u like it, u may cal it Appendici-shit. It has got something to do with your food not wanting to be squeeze /drown whatever u call it...So what the food do??? They find some USELESS part of the body which happens to be something called the APPENDIX[see how it relates to appendici-shit] and hide in there to punish u for eating them. And thats' what happened to me.....
Woke up on Wednesday feeling sick, go see chinese physician no use, thurs go see doctor, refered me to the hospital, and after seeing 4-5 doctors, the biggest f*ck of them all could only tell me what they are only 70% sure that its appendici-shit. WTF!!!!!
Nevermind, put me on diet, tell me operation is on that night but didn't tell me the time. So i slp lor, then suddenly wake me up , tell me that i'm going for op now.....


'/fast forward to operating theatre'/
Was pushed inside there, damn stress, the doctors were all listening to class 95 whist preparing for my op, injected me with anesthetics, cough twice and blacked out.

/'op finished liao'/
First thing i heard was:"It is painful??? want me inject u with painkillers??" Freak man, tell them to try letting ppl cut them up and see pain or not...just inject la......wah liew
Was pushed outside the OT, quite relived to see my parents....first time see them so worried about, really touched;)


Finally, i wish to thank the following ppl for coming to visit me during my 'chalet' in the hospital:
Mom+Dad+Yan+Quan+Fred+joyce+hasitha+4thAunt+5thAunt+Alvin+JK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home