Through My Eyes

Monday, July 25, 2005

First Day + Some Thoughts?

Went for the freshman welcome this morning, got a free sling bag, organizer. The program started off by the procession of academic delegation, they were dressed rather strangly, looks funny. After like 3 speeches, we were told to don on the academic gown and recite what Honour Code...

After the whole event, i went off to buy my lecture notes, saw paul and my primary school classmate there. Took my notebook there to try out the wireless network, not bad...@ least i'm able to connect without any hassles.........Tried to find of the tutorial classroom with Yan, walked from North Spine to South Spine only to realised the place is @ North Spine, the whole campus is like a maze so many basements etc..
Actually, the whole feeling today feels like my first day in poly, only that i'm sick so didn't really enjoy it. Still got this chunning feeling in my stomach that makes me lose my appeitite.

Was looking through the maths lecture notes just now, i think that i will have difficulty coping. Hiaz, hope i do not need to 'da bao' any subjects for my degree course since i'm aiming quite high. Some people tells me that although it's good to aim high, but its also important to be realisitic. Well, i think its just my distorted way of thinking that aiming higher will actually spurs me to get to greater heights, even if i did not manage to hit my target. To me, reaching my aim is one thing, improving is another. Anyway, its just my thoughts, nothing important.... I'm going to eat my medicine and rest le, still have to travel to school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home