Through My Eyes

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Movie + Book In Day

Slept late last night, woke up early this morning/afternoon to have lunch with my parents @ jalan besar....Had the famous Zheng Wen Zhi Ji Pig Organ Soup.......Immediately after the meal, went over to Bishan to meet Quan, Hasitha and Fred to watch Fantastic 4.....
IMHO, i think other then some funny interractions between The Thing and Human Torch, the show sucks..... The story quite lame and predictable.....So don't watch it unless you got some special reasons, like your gal wants to watch it.
Rating:2/5

When jalan jalan after movie, bought 2 handphone chain- 1 for me 1 for gf which i went to her home to passed it to her before meeting my parents for dinner......
Here's the photo of my HP chain:


The LED @ the d*ck blinks when there's a call:P

So now, here i am, typing this post waiting for my last book in to camp to happen. 3 more days in camp, and i'm out of there...mixed feelings for me.
To friends who actually reads my blog, i wouldn't be updating this blog for the next 3 days so till then.. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home