Through My Eyes

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

New Template New Posts

Hi Ppl, my Blog is Back with a new Look!!! I have been spending most of my time this week juggling my time between my Gal, my Games and learning CSS so tHat i can come Out with this New Template.

Actually, the purpose of Creating this blog is to Find some motivation for me to learn something. I realised that after serving the NS for 2 years i have somehow lost my drive, my motivation, my determination - things that i think that are very important for me.

I hope that i will be able to regain what i have lost and embark onto the next stage of my life - I'm enroling into NTU CE this yr.

Feel free to comment on my new template!!! :]

1 Comments:

  • yo! nice 1..nv noe that u have a blog.and a ns guy oso like to write blog.i thought its only 4 teens like me...a bit serious ah ur blog..maybe as u post more frequently it will become more casual..

    By Blogger tqliang22, at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home