Through My Eyes

Friday, July 22, 2005

Orientation + Surprising News

Went to orientation today, the morning session is a total waste of time so me+qiuyan+william left mid-way to have our breakfast @ mac. The afternoon session was so much helpful, lots of information + news that i'm exempted from 1st yr subjects so i'm effectively labeled as second yr students.

Another news: I'm a tutor now. A tutor of a primary 3 kid.
Being a tutor is not the problem, the problem is i have to teach chinese.....My chinese sucks, no infact i sucks @ languages, i really wonder how i'm i going to pull through all these. Another thing is that i told the agency that i have 6mths experience, which is obviously not true. Hiaz, kind of stressed now, if the parents really probe into these questions, i guess its KO for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home