Through My Eyes

Friday, July 15, 2005

IC Collection + Sentosa Day!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Went to CMPB early this morning to collect my PINK IC. So happy to see my primary 6 face. Haha....I even sent Quan an MMS of my IC. Sick Right.
William and me can't stop smiling....


After collecting our IC, i went to harbourFront to meet up with my platoon mates for a day in sentosa. But before we even step onto the beach, it started raining..Damn sian......So i waited for the rain to stop before i step into the water for a swim. I think other then swimming i did nothing else, i don't suntan, i don't play beach soccer, i don't play volleyball, i don't play frisbee...so i spent some time sleeping, staring into the sea and snapping away..quite boring.
Our parting shot:

To view all our photos, go here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home