Through My Eyes

Friday, July 15, 2005

Back to Civilization

All right guys!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finally back to civilization. In fact i'm already home yesterday but was damn tired so didn't really bother to some online.

My last 3 days in camp was rather 'sleepy'. Spent more time sleeping then i would if i had stayed at home:P Nowadays, life in camp is rather relax other then the saikang our dear encik finds for us. I think Tiong is really gila, early in the morning go jog around the camp to search for work for us to do. And he did found one, which i tried to siam, but failed- to go cut the bushes around the perimeter of the ATC stadium so that it wouldn't injured anyone who jogs at the outer lane. This week i also saw 4 of my platoon mates clear their SOC, quite happy for them but i hope they did not forget about Elvin( Please tell OC to run with him:P).
I think that's all for now:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home