Through My Eyes

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Study and Sleep

Didn't really bother about posting anything here for the last few days......Everyday reach home feel like dieing liao. School is fine, just that i keeps on falling asleep. Selected an accounting elective, joined the class only @ the 3rd lecture, can't understand anything so sleep. I think i can only study in the middle of the night.
I'm trying to strengthen my mathathematics foundation nowadays, so go where also have a maths text in my bag. Whenever i can find free time where i got nothing to do, i take it out and read-do alittle. I hope tat by doing this, i can overcome my fear in mathematics.
Some times i wonder that having whether 24hrs/day is enough or not, it doesn't seem enough to me or maybe i have problems with my time management???
I guess its enough for today, and Happy National Day to everyone!!!!! And i think that the only good thing about National day is the holiday:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home