Through My Eyes

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Down Down and Down

Sometimes i really wonder why i can't seem to do simple maths, even when i tried to 'start from the beginning'. Maybe its a matter of intelligence. I have always belived that by working hard maybe i can overcome my 'shortage of intelligence', but it seems that i might be wrong, very wrong. I have always work hard, harder then alot of people but it seems that i can only achieve that much. Whether in life or in studies, i feel that i have might have already reached my limit.

Nothing much to say at the moment, as usual i'm always lost of words......getting 27 letters to work corporatively with me is quite a chore so i guess its better for me to go grab some food and think of what to do later.....
Just another thought....where are all my friends???? Haha.

2 Comments:

  • friends are here

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:10 PM  

  • hey liang.. feel neglected ah? tats gay.. haha.. just joking.. we all need support n fun sometimes, remember, friends are like stars, you don't always see them but u know they are there.. so look up and wait k?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home