Through My Eyes

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Unhappy again.....why am i always unhappy??? cause i'm a fucker. Long time ago, when i'm in poly...whenever there's project, i'm always the fucker who did everything(for java parts) ignoring my friends feelings. Now i'm being treated that way in uni. Retribution???? Maybe.

In uni, I understand that in a group work, working together is more important then working alone, being a lone fighter. I know i can't work the way i did in poly. I know i can do some things, but i didn't. And thats because i realised the futility of doing so. ....I'M ALSO LAZY!!!!

You guys know why i'm pissed??? CAUSE MY EGO JUST GOT A BIG BIG HIT. I'm a freaking egoistic person, i can't stand ppl doing this to me. Its not the fault of that person, its me...my personality. I can't react in a positive manner. END OF RANT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home