Through My Eyes

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Holiday

Nothing much happening in my life recently. Been busy doing my research though I've been slacking quite a lot. Meet both my supervisors this week, the review isn't very good. I was told to do more thinking on my side instead of asking them so much questions. Well, maybe they are right. Didn't really meet up with Yan this holiday cause she have to work for her parents and i have to concentrate on my research. Have been doing quite a bit of reading about game theory (Nash equilibrium, Prisoner's Dilemma etc). Might be using concepts from there next time, though some parts are simply out of my reach due to time constraints as well as the complexity.

List of ToDos:
development of prototype 1 (22/12)
update timeline
literature survey
Reading: game of life, game theory.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home